TO VIEW SEA CONTAINERS NZ TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW
If you’re looking to return or exchange your order for whatever reason, please see the below.
The Client is required to inspect the shipping container or container accessory on delivery, and shall notify SEA Containers NZ of any alleged hole or shortage in quantity within 48 hours of receiving the Good(s). The Client shall afford SEA Containers NZ an opportunity to inspect the shipping container within a reasonable time following delivery if the Client believes the shipping container(s) have a hole.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and exchange policy:
- All shipping containers will have scratches, dents and surface rust which occur during the transport and storage of containers
- SEA Containers NZ reserves the right to remedy the issue with the shipping container on-site, rather than replace the shipping container
- SEA Containers NZ does not have to give a refund if you change your mind about a purchase
To initiate a return or exchange, please complete the following steps:
- Contact the team at SEA Containers NZ highlighting your issue
- Take a photo of the shipping container upon delivery, and send to email@example.com
- If the shipping container accessories are faulty and the refund is agreed to, all refunds will be issued within seven (7) days of approval and once the goods are returned to SEA Containers NZ