SEA Containers NZ - Return to Work Shipping Container Hire Offer
Alert Level 3 from Tuesday 28th April
Whilst we wish to acknowledge the fantastic job and role our Essential Services throughout New Zealand have played in reducing the risk of spreading Covid-19, it is now time to start planning ahead for next week when the country reduces down to Alert Level 3 which will enable businesses to get going again and for many people to return back to work, albeit often in different ways
SEA Containers understands that there will be a great need for additional shipping container storage for both the public and retailers alike, so we will do everything we can to assist you getting back onto your feet. We have shipping containers stored in over 30 depots nationwide, so we have the ability to quickly respond to your requirements.
- Are you a retailer that is tired of paying shipping line demurrage or detention during lockdown?
- Are you expecting a mass delivery of stock, but nowhere to store it inside your warehouse?
- During lockdown have you discovered the multitude of DIY jobs and house renovations that are needed, and now wanting to get your property upgraded?
For this reason, we are wanting to help with the financial burden by offering you the chance to hire one of our shipping containers throughout NZ at a reduced rate. Hire a container for 3 months, and only pay for 2! 20’ standard height B grade with lock box @ $105+GST per month
To take advantage of this great offer, quote “3FOR2” when ordering your container(s)
We can also supply near new containers for hire for additional cost, plus we can deliver nationwide with our extensive trucking network.
** Prices above exclude transport costs, but speak to our team to get more information on delivery of the container to your site
Terms and Conditions
Please note: Signing the SEA Containers NZ Partnership hire agreement is acceptance of the below terms and conditions:
1) Offer is valid to all New Zealand residents and businesses
2) Offer is not transferrable to containers supplied by SEA Containers and currently on-hire to customers already
3) Customer is to sign a Direct Debit form and hire agreement supplied by SEA Containers NZ. This signed copy must be returned to us prior to delivery
4) This offer commences on 23rd April 2020 and expires at midnight on Sunday 10th May, 2020 (“Term”).
5) Full payment of invoice, including two months hire (or part thereof), plus return shipping container transport is required prior to delivery
6) It is your responsibility to contact your SEA Containers NZ representative in order to cancel your hire agreement, and organise the return of the container
7) The shipping container off-hire date is when the container is returned empty and clean to the nominated SEA Containers depot