Shipping Containers For Sale NZ – New & Used Grades
SEA Containers NZ specialise in the supply of both new and used shipping containers for sale ranging in sizes from 10’ to 40’ in length. Our popular 40ft and 20ft containers are available in both standard height (2.4m internal height) and high cube (2.7m internal height).
We have container depots strategically positioned nationwide and have a transport network system that can help deliver the right container to you.
In addition to supplying the standard shipping container, we can also improve it by installing a lock box onto the front doors of our B & C grade units (A grade units already have a factory installed lock box), plus we can offer a premium grade container which has had a fresh paint job with both internal and external walls painted the colour of your choice.
To make things simple we grade our containers in 3 ways. Our A Grade units have had one trip from China (carrying cargo) into one of the major NZ ports, whilst our B grade used shipping containers are guaranteed 100% wind and water tight. These units are surveyed and inspected prior to leaving our container depot. Some of our C Grade containers are wind and water tight and are still suitable for their last trip to the Pacific Islands, but please check with us first, as often our C grade containers are sold in ‘as-is’ condition.
- Container comes straight from manufacturer, but has been used once during the trip from China
- Generally have multiple vents in side walls
- Built with marine plywood floors
- Fitted with lock box on doors for added security
- Containers can show wear and tear (including scratches and bumps) from international shipping and truck moves
- Various colours available upon request
- Best of second hand range with a better overall condition
- Minor dents, dings and surface rust, and possibly has repair patches
- 100% wind and water tight
- Can be exported once updated with a valid CSC plate
- Container previously used for shipping goods worldwide multiple times
- Suitable for storing household goods and retail items
- Container is in ‘as-is’ condition, and may have had previous repairs however are wind and water tight
- Walls have their share of dents and dings with external surface rust
- Suitable for storing machinery and uses around the farm
- Containers can often have odour or large oil stains
- Doors open and close, but often hinges may be slightly ceased
Our shipping containers for sale can be used for an array of functions:
- Storage for commercial companies either long-term or during peak/seasonal periods
- Household and personal storage
- Conversions into sleepouts and workshops
- To safely transport cargo domestically and overseas
- Sound barriers for events
- Farm bridges and culverts